Kantech KTES Intercom Quick Start Guide
Adding Users to the Intercom
Step 1: Log in to Entrapass
-Open the Workstation icon on the Windows Desktop if not already running
-Then click the green icon in the top left corner to log in.
Step 2: Navigate to the “User” menu
– After logging in you will be taken to the “Desktop” which shows an event log
– Click on the “Users” tab at the top of the screen:
Step 3: Navigate to the “Tenant Lists”
– From the “Users” tab a new sub-menu will appear,
– Click on the “Tenant Lists” icon on the far right:
Step 4: Select the Tenant List
– The Tenants List window will appear after clicking the icon,
– Use the drop-down menu to select the Tenant List for the building:
Step 5 : Make Changes
Section #1 – The only button in this section you’ll need is the floppy disk to save changes (2nd button from the left). NEVER CLICK THE RED “X” IN SECTION #1 –YOU COULD DELETE THE ENTIRE LIST***
Section #2 – This is the list of all Tenants. To EDIT a tenant, click on them in the list and all their info will appear in Section #4. If you have unsaved changes, the tenant will be highlighted blue and the floppy disk from Section #1 will turn black until you click on it to save.
Section #3 –Click “Add” to create a new entry. Click a tenant in the list, then “X Remove” to delete an entry.
Section #4 – Tenant Information
– Tenant Name – how it will be displayed on the intercom
– Tenant ID – the dial code on the intercom to call the tenant (4 digits)
– First phone number – the 1st phone number the intercom will dial (“1” needed for long distance)
– Second phone number (OPTIONAL – if the first number does not answer, it will call this number)
– Extended Ring – used if a 2nd phone number is entered so the 1st #’s voicemail doesn’t pick up
– Remember to click save in Section #1 once you’ve finished making changes!
Step 6 : Save
Click the disk icon in the top left to save